Sunday, July 09, 2006

Annoying

I ran out of contact lens solution last week or the week before. I didn't have time to go get any, but I had some multipurpose, travel sized solution around so I've been using that. Next time I went to the drugstore, I looked for the stuff I use. Not there. Forgot to go to Target yesterday and look there. Tried tonight to order it from drugstore.com and its out of stock, no clear indication as to when they'll have some. Google search reveals there's some sort of supply problem, due to the recent link between some other solution and eye infections. Apparently all the manufacturers are going over their products carefully and this has caused distribution problems. Grrr. I really don't like the multipurpose stuff. My eye dr thinks its bad for my eyes. How long till I can get the good stuff?

Also, I spent most of the day feeling pretty shitty. But I'm about to take a shower and go to bed so I hope to feel better tomorrow. No sick, not now! The test is only 2 1/2 weeks away.

No comments: