Sunday, September 02, 2007
What to wear?
I went shopping today for a dress to wear to the wedding. I had hoped to wear something I already own, but the attire is listed as "smart casual" and I wasn't sure (a) what that was, or (b) if I had anything that met that criteria. So I went to Macy's for the Labor Day sale and picked up these two dresses. But now I can't decide which one to wear, and therefore keep. Both of them need to be taken in in the bust (too big), so once that's done they cannot be returned. Thoughts? The wedding is at 5, in the Bahamas. And I'm at a complete loss.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ummmm...I personally like option #2 better, but I think #1 might fit the bill (Bahamas, "smart casual") better.
I like number 1 better ... it's the Bahamas - tropical and even though the wedding is at 5, there will still be some sun and number 2 just seems a bit dark and somber for festive wedding in Bahamas at 5 ...
i'm with #1. if it's in the bahamas, i think you ought to go a little more casual. plus, black is over done (even if it's a cute dress.) you can always bring both and try to find out what other wedding guests are going to wear, then decide based on that. then return the other one.
Post a Comment