I have no other excuse for my failure to update. It seems like very little has been going on in my life. That's not entirely accurate but its close.
I'm running again, somewhat regularly. Most weeks I get in three runs. The last two weeks were two runs a week. I keep trying to organize my life to include exercise and its a constant challenge. Either I go at lunch and spend my entire day indoors, or I forego some sleep and do it before work so I can do something else at lunchtime. The sad thing is I only need to get up like 15 minutes earlier to fit in a 3 mile run before work, so why is that so hard for me?
The next couple of months are going to be pretty busy for me, it looks like. I am going to see my sister in New York and take the little cat to live with her for a weekend in September. Two weeks after that I'm going to a conference for work. October is race month, followed by the wedding, and then in November I'm going to Vegas for work.
Other than that, my life is pretty quiet. I spend my weekends curled up on my couch reading and watching movies. Doing housework and errands as well. Tomorrow night I am going to a musical version of Jane Austen's Emma. I'm pretty excited about that. I got a great deal on tickets, only $17 each. Should be fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment