Things have been pretty busy around here lately, which is why I haven't written. We've moved, and I'm proud to say I am 99% unpacked (at long last). I actually have several more boxes left, but I think most of them will probably end up in storage until I live alone again...or own my house. I don't really want all my family photos, etc all over a house I share with someone else who isn't my family.
The marathon is next weekend, and I guess I'm as ready as I'm going to be. I have my last two physical therapy appointments this week, and I'm getting a cortisone injection on Thursday. I doubt my orthotics will have arrived in time, so my foot will need to be taped before the race.
Work's good. Busy as ever.
I have a new HD tv. And HD Tivo. It's amazing. Thanks to my dad for putting the idea in my head and giving me a small contribution towards making that happen. Now that I've managed to get all my books unpacked and everything, I think tonight I'm flaking in front of the tv with The Da Vinci Code on DVD (which isn't HD, sadly, but a Blu-ray is probably in my 6 months or so future). Otherwise, I may find something on HD cable to watch.
I think that's everything for now. Oh I will be carrying a camera at the marathon next weekend, so there should be pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment