Saturday, July 11, 2009

Extended Vacation

So my little 5 day weekend vacation turned into...me getting fired. So then I spent all of this week being on a staycation. Lots of sleeping, reading, and tv watching. Which was actually an excellent plan. I have not felt this relaxed in a while.

I don't really have a plan yet. I think I'm going to try doing some legal contract work and maybe a few simple cases on my own. Also considering dog walking on the side. Possibly working in a bookstore if the opportunity presents itself. And of course, a real job when the right one comes along. I know I could get a job doing the same thing somewhere else in town with only a little bit of effort. I just don't know if I want to keep doing this same thing....

In the meantime, I've decided to commit to some serious regular gym going, twice a day, weight-watching, and dog walking/playtime. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Mrs. Cooper said...

Boo for getting fired. Yay for two-a-day gym trips. Wish I had that kind of time! :-)

erife97 said...

good luck cous! anything new on the job front?

KK @ Running Through Life said...

Sarah! Oh no! I am sorry to hear about the job. Call me, we need to catch up. If you ever want to come on up for a day or weekend, we have a room for you! I miss you!!!