I feel a bit better after my Friday night vent session. I'm making an action plan on both fronts - job and self. In the meantime, I'm preparing to go on vacation. A much needed vacation of enforced rest. The best kind. I also swam both days this weekend. I'm going to bump up the swimming to my primary exercise I think, and see if that helps.
I'm also going to start keeping a detailed food/mood/body diary. I'm fairly sure that if I keep a closer eye on that stuff, maybe I can identify some solutions.
Maya, thanks for the comments. Maybe we should meet up since we're both apparently friendless hoping to encounter people at the gym. And in soul sucking law. Sigh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad you're feeling better! You're in the South Bay, right? I drive down there a few times a month so maybe we could meet up :) You can email me at my gmail account - maya625 is my handle.
Post a Comment