Most of my life revolves around 2 things right now: buying this law practice, and resolving my health issues. So, in an effort to not turn this blog into my sort of self-medicating pity blog about my health, well, I have one for that purpose too.
The business purchase is going. VERY SLOWLY. I am really anxious to get this over with, but in order to apply for the SBA loan I have to get a down payment. To get a down payment I have to ask my family for a loan and/or gift. And on top of it all, the plan I had made, to do a partnership with the current owner and be a 50% owner, well the SBA loan requires I be 100% owner. So we'd gone to the trouble to incorporate as 50/50 owners, and now we have to figure out how to fix that. Sigh. If its not one things, its another.
Also, my car got broken into last week and my stereo stolen. Of course. And so for now I live car stereo-less. Mostly because I can't afford to replace it right now. Too many other expenses!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment