Tomorrow before 1, the long horrible two straight weeks of barbri ends. And I have 4 days off. Four days to learn tons of material, four days to play with my dog and be a normal person! Woo!
I have a new workout buddy. I guess. She's new in town, we met at the dog park, and then I saw her at the gym earlier this week. She asked if I would be her workout buddy, and I figured I'd give it a shot. I loved working out with Nat in college. I loved having someone motivate me to go, to call me and make me show up. Nobody here does that for me, and Janeth (that's her name) seems nice. And today I woke up from my nap and realized I had to be at the gym in 15 minutes. If I hadn't made that plan, I would've gone back to sleep. So...so far so good. She's a junior here, and she's a little young and annoying but all we're doing is meeting at the gym and working out together. If I can't stand her in a few weeks, I'll beg off because of the bar. Then I'm going to Mexico and then I'm moving. So whatever. We'll see.
I'm a bit stressed about money right now. The loss of the church income hurt pretty bad and the gym paychecks are barely worth the paper they are printed on. This week's check was $49. Which was $8 less than my credit card bill. And somehow in the next few months I've got to come up with the money for recertification ($200), and I need to order my animals a new supply of flea stuff and so on. So yeah. I'm still trying to figure out what to do. More bar loan, or a 0% credit card. I applied for a 0% card tonight but it said they'd let me know by mail.
We'll see. I'm off to bed I think. Another night of nothing really done but I really needed a freaking break.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment