It didn't start out so bad but it isn't ending up especially well.
Yesterday the church called to tell me that they have overpaid me. So not only will I not be getting paid next week like I thought, they want me to pay them back the $353 they overpaid me (minus any expenses I have not submitted for reimbursement). Fantastic! I am made of money, you know?
Of course, today I registered the new car here in California and that was $1335 because you owe sales taxes on used cars! I knew it would be bad like that though.
On the up side, yesterday I found $20 in my purse!
On the negative side, I am way behind in all my bar review so I am going to do some of that for the next hour before we go to puppy class for the last time...unless I decide to enroll us again. I wasn't going to, but then I reconsidered and was going to, because I figure even if we only work on stuff once a week, well that's once more a week than we would be doing. But then the church called and now I'm not sure if I should spend the money. I'm not even sure I can go to Mexico now. If I definitely had a job in the fall, no big deal. But without one, it seems like a bad idea to spend the money, even though probably I wouldn't spend more than $200-$300 on top of the $500 in graduation money I received. So I don't know. Keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment