Thursday, March 29, 2007

The Life That Is Mine

After my week from hell last week, I went home to Dad's for the weekend to celebrate my birthday. Christina came too. We shopped and ate and watched tv and slept. My idea of a fun weekend. Oh and I ran my 10 miles on Saturday, which sucked big time. But I got a cute dress, a new pinstriped suit, and cute new flats from the shopping excursions, so yay!

Since then I have returned to the grindstone. Work is pretty busy, as expected. My iPod issues flared up in a big way, with the battery dying repeatedly, and I finally just decided to suck it up and buy a new one. So I have a new black Nano. Yay!

I'm trying to think of other news. Hmm. Keeley spent the weekend at the Wag Hotel and I think she liked it well enough. As well as she likes being left behind. The kitties are doing well.

I have been slacking on WW the last few weeks, so I am trying to recommit this week. And also I am trying to get back into weights. Too many months of just cardio. This weekend I am going to Granijo's to run a 10K her AAUW group does.

No comments: