We make progress on the moving "in" front every day. My dishes and pots and pans and knives and silverware are all unpacked. I have small amounts of food in both the pantry and fridge. After only two nights of trying I have internet, in its wireless form. My tv and dvd player are plugged in and connected. Ditto for the Tivo. The Tivo is now "Getting Program Info" from the internet. I hope it finishes before I go to bed.
My job is fine. Some days its terrible. I never hate it, I just hate aspects of it. Like crying clients. And bosses who sometimes forget I've only been doing this for a few months. But overall, its fine. I did a hearing this week, in a collections case. It lasted 5 minutes.
Keeley and the cats like the new apartment. It has a nice balcony with a good view of other people walking past. The cats haven't jumped off yet, but I fear they might, so this weekend I've got to put up the poultry fencing. I also must do crazy unpacking so that I can give my boxes to a co-worker. Which will be good.
Tomorrow night I am going to WW. It's been 10 days since my last weigh in, and the weekend was not good. Can you say, moving = bad eating? But I've tried to be better during the week, and my exercise has come down some this week, but I'm trying to rectify that as well. Hopefully its a stay the same not a up week. I have had a really tough time taking off any weight beyond the first 6 pounds I lost. And I really want to lose an extra 15 beyond that.
Ok well, I'm off to bed. I'm going to get up and do my run before work tomorrow. 4 miles. It has to be on the treadmill because of daylight savings time. However, I don't mind as that forces me to run faster, and keeps me honest about distance. Also, it means there is daylight in the evenings to take Keeley to the dog park.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment