Friday, July 06, 2007

Another Week Past

This one was a bit of a doozy. I thought it was going to be great having a day off in the middle of the week. But I don't feel especially different at the end of the week. In fact, I may feel more tired because the holiday threw my sleep schedule off.

Work continues to be good. Its tons of work and they tell me its slow right now. So I fear what it will be like when its not slow. No leaving at 5:30 on Fridays I guess.

I think part of the reason this week was tough was all the anxiety around my Gramps. If you aren't related to me, then you don't already know that last weekend while I was visiting my dad and his parents, my mom's dad, Gramps, was in a bike accident. He was in the hospital for several days with broken bones and bruised and cracked ribs. He's at home now, but he's on oxygen for congestive heart failure. I don't know how much to worry. I saw him on Monday and he seemed ok but I don't know if he's gotten worse or is the same since then. I'm going down there tomorrow, so hopefully I feel a little better tomorrow.

In other news I fell off the exercise and eating right wagon hard this week. But I am going to get back on this coming week. And stay on it. It's not easy at my office though. But I just need to be strong. I'll feel better if I do it.

1 comment:

Make Mine a Triple said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather's accident. My thoughts are with you. I hope his recovery is speedy.