This morning I was feeling very frustrated and down. Not because of anything major, really. I'm just incredibly worn out. Always. And it makes it hard to work out and therefore, to lose weight. And I HATE my body right now. I mean, I love being a pig and all, but not when it means carrying around a lot of extra weight. And I am afraid that I suffer from a general lack of motivation. Like, fitting into my clothes? Not enough for me. How sad is that? But today I received motivation. Of the beach kind. My friend Sam emailed us to say she is getting married in October...in the Bahamas!!! That means (a) a wedding with old friends and you must look good because its sort of like a reunion and (b) time to get on the working out bandwagon again because The Bahamas means beaches and swimsuits.
It also means I have to budget for a fairly expensive vacation. Well actually right now I could get a plane ticket for $350. Which I want to do, but they do not have a firm date yet. I have no idea what the lodging situation would be, so I cannot begin to estimate that expense. Hopefully Nat and I can split a room and that will help. She is on major wedding overload and probably won't want to spend a lot either. And then of course, a dress. But I have a few things that can be worn again, and October is far enough off that I could score something at an end of summer sale if I kept my eyes open.
Ok well, I'm off to bed to read for a bit, and then to sleep. I want to get up and try to start my new workout routine in the morning. I think I need to become a morning exerciser. I fear its the only way I will ever fit it in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i always try to exercise in the morning - it definitely works better than trying to go after a long day!
Post a Comment