I lost .4 this week. Not bad considering I think I ate pizza for four or five time. It probably had something to do with the 12 miles I ran yesterday.
Speaking of 12 miles, I still struggle to regulate my body temperature on these cold winter runs. Sometimes I was perfectly comfortable and even sweating some, and then all of a sudden it would feel like the temperature had dropped ten degrees. I took my hat off and put it back on several times. Very strange. However, it was a pretty good run. I ran the entire distance, except maybe the last 1/4 mile which I usually walk as a cool down.
Today I went to WW, and then to Trader Joes. Other than that, I've been pretty much housebound. I'm not feeling that good. I think I'm worn out, but I might be getting sick. I don't know. So I cancelled my planned dinner with the grandparents in the name of staying healthy (and keeping them healthy as well).
I do think I have finished all my Christmas shopping. I'm just waiting for stuff to arrive. I'll need to wrap everything next weekend. My sister comes on Thursday. I should wrap her gifts before she comes. :-)
Counting the days until Christmas vacation. Thank God I have one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What kind of a vacation are you getting? We have the 24th and the 25th off, but I'm hoping to take the whole week...that was all well and good when I first raised the issue back in August, but then I was out for a month sick, so I really have no clue what that means. Does really sick = no vacation? It shouldn't, in theory, but meanwhile there's that lost month of billable time....
Baby steps are important when it comes to weight loss. :)
btw I wrote you a reply on my blog.
Post a Comment