Friday, December 28, 2007
Decisions, Decisions
So, unsurprisingly, I did not get the Garmin Forerunner I asked for. I never do because its more than my parents spend at Christmas. Fine, no big deal. I never really plan on buying it for myself either, though, because it is $250. But, yesterday I get online and find it for $185 at Best Buy and $150 at Amazon.com. This might seem an obvious choice, especially given I have $100 in Christmas money on hand. But I got $60 in Best Buy Reward Certificates in the mail yesterday. So my out of pocket at Best Buy would be $25, and at Amazon would be $50. So I am a little stumped. I could use the Reward Certificates at some other time, they are good for 6 months, and undoubtedly in those six months I would need/want something at Best Buy. Thoughts? I don't know how much longer these prices are good for, and both offer free shipping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Um. I have no idea what this "Garmin Forerunner" is, and am too lazy to look it up. However, it seems an easy choice to me: buy it, whatever this mystery item is! Worry about Whatever Else You Might Want from those stores in 6 months...in 6 months. :)
Post a Comment