I went to an X Files event over the weekend. I cannot lie. It was actually a XF panel in the middle of a larger comic convention (I know). It was terrible, the convention, not the panel. No the panel was AMAZING. It was all kinds of wonderful David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson and a trailer from the new movie. I don't care how big of a nerd I am, I had a good time (but I won't go to another one in all likelihood).
And now I've got my XF musical playlist going in the living room. I LOVE it. Also, I almost spent $200 I don't have to buy the entire DVD collection on Sunday. Fortunately, I talked myself out of it. Maybe for my birthday.
Now I must go finish picking up my house. Apparently, the management is doing some sort of preliminary inspection tomorrow. Which they claim to have given me 48 hours notice but they only gave me notice today, which is so NOT 48 hours. But I don't feel like bitching about it, so I'm picking up a little. So they don't know how I really live. :-) It was time to move the winter jackets back to the closet anyways, now that winter appears to be mostly over. And dishes should always be done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment