Its not my IT band. It's my greater trochanter. Bet you don't even know what that is. It's the big hip muscle that leads to your IT band. And its inflamed. Well actually a fluid filled sac is inflamed. So that's why it hurts. Anti-inflammatories and physical therapy for a week, and if no improvement, cortisone shots. YAY!
In other news, Keedlebug came through with flying colors today. She'll be wearing her spaceship collar for ten days until her sutures come out. But her wart is gone, the vet is almost 100% sure it was just a viral wart, and her teeth are clean too.
My books are packed. That is all. This is not good people. Tomorrow I have to come home and pack the bulk of my kitchen. Also, anything else I can find to pack in a box for five days. DVDs. Photos. I HATE MOVING.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Let's try this again -- stupid typos!
Poor baby dog! Glad to hear she's doing well.
And sorry to hear you're not doing so great! Hopefully you're now happily ensconced in your new digs.
Post a Comment