The last couple of months have proven to be fairly challenging. I don't expect that to change anytime soon, sadly.
I'm not feeling well again. The exhaustion and mind-numbing fatigue has returned. I'm not sure it ever went away, but I seem to notice it more in fall and winter. It's like I'm a reverse vampire - darkness falls and I have to go to bed. I've continued to gain weight, even as I've been working my tail off at boot camp. I finally went to an endocrinologist last month, and he ordered a new round of tests, which I am waiting for the results on.
Work is really busy. I honestly feel like I cannot catch a break at it. Every couple of months, right when I'm starting to get my feet under me again, someone leaves. It's fairly exhausting and overwhelming.
I think the biggest problem is that I'm struggling so much with my mood. I cannot tell if I'm depressed and that's causing problems, or if my health issues and stress at work are combining to leave me feeling depressed. Sigh.
I wish I had something positive to report tonight. I am going to see my sister for Thanksgiving, so that will be fun. And Christmas is next month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Talk to your dr. about depression. Really.
Hey Sarah! I hope things are looking up. Drop me an email......seriously....you can vent all you want and I will listen!!!!
Post a Comment