I was up oh so slightly this week, .6. Probably too much salt in my diet last week. Still, overall I'm down 5.6 lbs in three weeks.
I did manage to run twice last week. This week I'm shooting for 3 times. I'm trying to get up in the mornings and failing miserably. So last week I did it after work. The problem with after work is, of course, work gets in the way, and sometimes, so does my after-work fatigue. And dinner. But on the other hand, sleeping till 7 seems to help my evening energy, making evening workouts possible. So I dunno. I was going to run tonight but I ate dinner at work and didn't feel quite up to it when I got home. So I think, tomorrow, I will just brave the dark and cold in the morning. Ugh. The worst part is the dark and cold. :-)
In other news....very little else to report. Oh, do you like my new virtual weight loss self? I played with it, and as I update my weight, it will get skinnier! How do you like that? It's...real! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just want to say CONGRATS on the awesome weight loss.....now, if only I could do that and it off this crazy way too long plateau that I am on....GO YOU!
Post a Comment