Sunday, January 18, 2009

6 pounds lost!

Well, after two weeks back at Weight Watchers, I'm down 6 lbs! That's really helping me stay motivated. I have concentrated on staying on plan, counting and tracking, and not depriving myself. For example, I love caesar salad - but I don't order a huge one, I go someplace I know will have a small one. Or cookies - I limit my intake at Speciality's to once or twice a week, and eat light in the evening to compensate for that cookie.

In other news, my new roomie moved in this weekend. Well, moved her stuff in. She can't move until after she finishes her existing job. That's a couple more weeks. But I think its going to be great. We get along well, have similar tastes in furniture and we both work full-time. My mom helped me get organized and make room for her stuff, and just generally got me to sort and dump a bunch of crap in my life.

That's all for now. Tired after such a busy and productive weekend. Need to walk the K-dog and hit the hay.

No comments: