It was a rough week, food wise, and I was pretty concerned I'd be up again, but fortunately for me, I stayed the same. Redouble my efforts this week by exercising more, and planning more.
In other news I spent all of last night and most of today with a terrible sinus headache. It seems to have cleared up tonight, thank God. I also was dealing with blurred vision, but that seemed to correct when I put my glasses on!
The dog and I have had a very productive weekend, the headache aside. The house is clean and organized and ready for Julie to move in. Keeley and I played frisbee yesterday, and today we had a training session with Fran the dog trainer. Keeley is doing so well, I am so glad I invested in the trainer. My dog is happier and better trained, which makes me happier. So all in all, it was a good weekend. Sadly, it is over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment