Skipped the weigh in this week. I was sick all the week leading up to it with a wretched sinus infection that left me with a raging headache (for a week!), and green flem coming up. So yeah, I didn't eat well and I didn't exercise. Rather than face a bad number on the scale, I just went to my meeting for support and tips. This week, back on track. Sort of. It's always a struggle.
Its Tuesday and I'm doing ok today. I still have not managed to exercise this week, aside from dog walking, but the headache/sinus infection only cleared up today. I wanted to run after work today, but sadly, it was a work till 7 night. I think tomorrow I may suck it up and go use the elliptical before work. Or swim. It's heinous to get up that early, but it has to be done.
I've got new running shoes so before the sick set in, I had started running with Keeley after work, and we both liked that. I think we probably need to make it running before work and get into a routine. I got a mailing for a local race next month (half-marathon, 10K, 5K) so I think I'll pick one of the K distances and train for that. Just to keep me motivated. Racing is good motivation for me. Running for fitness? That's no fun. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay for new shoes!!! I am sorry to hear about the SI....those SUCK and it is so hard to do anything when your head is throbbing! I hope you feel better soon!!!
Post a Comment