So this is how my week went:
Day 1: Corn tortillas are amazing. They are going to allow me to eat. :-) Also, rice. Yum.
Day 2: More of the same. The problem with this gluten free thing is I lack creativity. So it's Asian food or Mexican food. Which is really not a solution. Trying to branch out.
Wednesday/Day 3: Chinese food for lunch - did you know fortune cookies are gluten free? Yay. But exhaustion and hunger set in at the end of the day, and Heather and I ordered pizza. Which is a gluten festival. That night I was ok, but yesterday my GI tract was sort of off, and today it's way off.
Day 4: More Mexican, and vietnamese for dinner. But concerned that gluten may have snuck into some ice cream.
Day 5: Trying a gluten free pizza. It's ok. Not as good as regular Amici's crust, but better than edible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment