Thursday, October 08, 2009

Almost Successful Today

I think I need to check my alarm and see why it's not going off in the mornings. Hee.

As I raced around the house today to get out the door by 7:30 after waking up at 7, I was faced with a gluten free eater's dilemma: portable GF breakfast. No time to make even quick oatmeal, since oatmeal cannot be eaten on the road (at least by me). Decision: string cheese and apple slices. The problem: this makes me a very hungry girl by mid-morning, for which I was not equipped.

So ultimately, here's how my food intake shook out today:

1 string cheese, and about ½ c. of apple slices – Call that 3 points

Mexican food for lunch (BAD): too many chips, 3 flautas (but these are made with corn tortillas and filled with chicken), rice and beans. Not great. – This is like 25 points. J 5 for the chips, and I don't know how much for everything else. Not having access to my Weight Watchers points stuff online throws me for a loop. Yes I have the books and I can go look it up…but I don't really feel like it. Pathetic.

Dinner: Spinach salad (2 c. of spinach in a side salad easy), grilled chicken breast, sautéed spinach. We did have ice cream for dessert – 1 scoop. YUM. Chicken was prolly 5 pts, spinach 1 pt because sautéed in oil, salad had small amount of pecorino cheese and dressing, call that 3 points. Ice cream – 4 points.

No gym today. The early morning wiped me out (I'm such a wuss now), but the dog and I did walk, and tomorrow we are hiking and probably swimming too.

Altogether: Well over 22 or whatever I get, but at least I tracked it, right? Baby steps.

No comments: