Monday, May 16, 2005

101 in 1001 Update #2

41. Run Bay to Breakers without collapsing (other people have “Run a half marathon” but I’ve already done this).
Completed, May 15, 2005. No collapsing involved, except into bed at 9 pm that night.

54. Purchase at least one pair of Adidas running shorts (the kind with the stripes down the side. They’re really cute, but I never can find them in my size or am willing to pay for them but I continue to covet them).
Purchased May 14, 2005, along with matching long sleeve pullover and worn on Sunday, May 15, in Bay to Breakers.

97. For an entire week, eat no meat at any meal (this will not be fun and it will probably involve lots of veggie pasta).
Done, last week. Challenging at times (like when I had to eat cheese instead of pepperoni pizza or when we went out to dinner and I wanted chicken on my pasta!) but successful.

No comments: