Long weekend has past. Sadness. Spent it doing really thrilling things.
I appear to have shin splints again. Although I do not know how. I ran a lot of miles the week of Bay to Breakers, but since then not that many, and then last week I ran on Wednesday, maybe 2 miles on concrete (ouch!), but Saturday was 2.5 on a treadmill, not overly fast but fast for me. But yesterday when I got on the treadmill my shins were hurting so badly within 5 minutes I didn't even make it a mile. So I replaced the insoles in my shoes and today I walked 2 miles and lifted. I really wish my shins would stop hurting. Guess I'll ice them tonight.
Work was fine today. We solved the technical issues preventing me from printing (we think). Ordered a wonderful featherbed for my bed (yay!), and spoke with Angela about her wedding present.
Well I guess that is all. Watching Gilmore Girls tonight. Then shower and bed. Oooh, chick lit came in the mail today, so something to read! Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment