Sunday, May 29, 2005

I am Boring

I know. You know this about me. But seriously, it seems to have gotten worse. Friday night I was asleep at like 10:30. Yesterday I unpacked during the day, went to the gym, talked to Kari, showered, made dinner, watched tv, watched part of Requiem for a Dream (awful) and finally settled on watching The X Files movie for like the 10000th time. And went to bed. Today? Church, the grocery store, The Grove with Nat(to return a pair of jeans), and to Whole Foods for dinner. (Again, I know. This all ends tonight.)

Tomorrow I am going to the gym, and working on narrowing my list of judges. And starting my Countdown to Angela's Wedding Diet. Possibly returning to the Grove with Nat (she put some stuff on hold). Very exciting I know.

The apartment has limited cable, like 20 channels, most of them public access. Dreadful. Nothing to watch. Might have to go to Blockbuster and rent Alias on DVD to entertain myself.

No comments: