Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Work

Seems promising. We started with a tasty lunch (me, the other clerk and the attorneys) and then went back to the office to get started. We got an orientation of NHeLP's work, where stuff is in the office, and then we had a Medicaid and managed care training, to give us the lay of the land.

Came home and attempted to set up Tivo but determined I left the appropriate cables for a cable box set up at home because I do not have a cable box and completely forgot about them. So then I tried to purchase said cables at Best Buy or Radio Shack but none of them had them. Called Chante and she's going to bring them down from my apartment next week, which means no Tivo until then (BOOOOOOO!).

Then went to Whole Foods. I had intended to go to Trader Joes but was a zoo in that parking lot, so went to Whole Foods instead and got some salad, a bagel, oj, and lunch for tomorrow. Will go to the Trader Joe's by my office tomorrow. More parking.

In other news went for a run through the neighborhood this morning and discovered a nail salon charging a whopping $15 for a manicure AND a pedicure. At that price you can get your nails done every week! Not that I will.

Still have to join a gym. Trying to find one that will pay me to teach spin. In the meantime I have a free ten day pass to 24 Hour Fitness, and then I have 2 free weeks at Bally.

Tonight...American Idol and then Alias. Maybe unpack a little more before going to bed. I cannot reach the clothes bar in the closet(it's seriously like 6 feet off the ground), so I need to find one of those hanging bar things so I can reach my clothes.

Anything else? Not really. Life is pretty dull. Have craploads to do this weekend.

No comments: