And now its just me and my bike. For a week. Let's see how I do. Actually I anticipate doing fine. I have limited activities in the week ahead, and only occasionally would have use for the car. I can get a ride almost any place I need to go that I can't get to on my bike, i.e. dog classes!
Yesterday I took my laundry to the laundromat and had them do it. What a brilliant idea. Expensive but worth it because I can barely handle the idea of doing what must have been 4 or 5 loads at this point in the week.
I think I will do the drive back from Arizona in one day. I've got a book to listen to on my iPod and I can just get up early and drive like the wind to get home. Save me the hassle of doing it over two days and get me home and into bed sooner and thus into my studying sooner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment