And it is only 9:40 am. Last night I got a call asking me to sub for Marissa in the 6:15 am class this morning. Argh, please don't make me, I say. No dice. No one else can do it and Marissa has a midterm today and its not fair to make her get up early and lose sleep in such circumstances. All I'm doing today is studying and having office hours. So I did it. Which required me to get up at 5:30. But look, it's not even 10 and I've already worked out AND walked the dog this morning.
In other news...yesterday I had my car smogged and rather than find a ride or ride my bike to pick it up, I decided to run there. In the middle of the day. It was 85 degrees outside. But I did it. I carried water and took it easy and it didn't take me an exceptionally long time, only about 35 minutes to do 3.25 miles, which given the amount of time I spent walking seemed pretty good to me!
I will be headed to Arizona next Friday to pick up the RAV and drive it home over the weekend. Cross your fingers Erica can ride along and share the driving, because its a long haul by myself! But its so cute, I can't hardly wait to have it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment