Sorry, its been a very busy couple of weeks as most of you know. Finals, graduation, family and whatnot. Of course, now we're less than 48 hours from the beginning of BarBri (ugh).
Last week Mom and Christina and I went to Bodega Bay and took Keeley to the beach. I'll post pictures when I get them (I didn't take my camera, it seemed redundant to take 3 cameras!). K had a great time at the beach. She loved the sand and the playtime, although the ocean itself scared her. She did not want to go in it, not even with another dog or us. Of course, it was ice cold so can you blame her?
Now that everyone has gone home, I've spent my weekend sleeping and trying to put my life in some semblance of order. I threw out a bunch of stuff, have a box ready for the thrift store and generally tried to make room for bar review. I also washed and vaccumed the car which was full of sand. Now I think I will take a nap before youth group and then come home and do laundry (all the towels and sheets have to be washed), maybe watch some tv or read a book. I have some Netflix movies I got like a month ago that are untouched.
I must confess I am terrified about the bar exam. More terrified than I think I have ever been about anything. I'm already stressed about it. I am trying not to freak out but damn, this stupid test could make or break my immediate future. Anyhow, like I said, I'm trying to keep the freak out under control for the moment although I suspect there may be a day in the very near future in which I temporarily lose it. I'm trying to keep focused and also make sure there is time every day for non-bar activities like taking Keeley to the park, going to the gym, and so on.
I am going to lay down now. Rest is a top priority on this holiday weekend. How often do you get a weekend where you have absolutely nothing to do?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment