For reals, as my sister would say. Today I finished putting together the office. The closet is organized and the furniture is located where I want it. Go me!
I am thinking of signing up for the Phoenix Half-Marathon. Seems kind of silly to go to Phoenix for a race but if someone would do it with me, then it'd be fun and a trip! Nat is thinking about it. I think she'd prefer we do one in SoCal a few weeks later, but if I am going to wait till February then I'll do the Davis Stampede instead. And sooner than January is December and there aren't a lot of races in December (except the California International which is full marathon only), and I won't be ready in November. Sigh. We'll see. Right now I am planning to run it, so starting next week I'm going back to running regularly to build up my aerobic base for a month before training starts.
Ok off to take a shower post spin and Keeley walking. Sweaty and stinky.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment