Seems to be what I do. That and be a bum. Tomorrow I have another lunch interview with a law firm so cross your fingers it turns out well. I really would like to not be working at the restaurant a month from now.
In other news...umm...yeah I have no other news. Big congratulations go out to Crystal and Grant who bought a house this month. I know they spent a lot of time and energy looking for something all summer long and now they've found something which sounds perfect for them.
Keeley has a new crate. I finally broke down and shelled out for a new one. Its huge. Its allegedly the appropriate size for an Aussie but damn its big. But she can lay down and stretch her legs out in front of her and stand up and has all the space she could ever want in it.
I think tomorrow I'm going to start counting points and on Tuesday I'll start running again (I have spin tomorrow). It's time to quit slacking and get serious about losing some of this weight summer left me with. Half of my clothes don't fit, and buying new clothes is more expensive than losing weight. Wish me luck, because temptation is EVERYWHERE! But I think I've finally hit the point where I am sick of crap and want to eat vegetables and fruit in large quantities again. But the sooner I get a day job the better because the night job is killing me.
Alright I'm off to bed while I can. Early night at work tonight, praise be to God. And think positive thoughts for me tomorrow at lunch time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I want more pictures of the pup!
Post a Comment