I had hoped to be entirely done unpacking by now but I am not. However today I got a lot done. All of my books are unpacked on bookshelves (except my law school textbooks, which need to move from my car to my house), my clothes are 90% unpacked and in their appropriate locations. The closet continues to be a trouble spot while I decide what sort of additional shelving to add to it for my sweaters and linens and all that. The furniture is all in its new spots, there are pictures on some of the walls, and the bed is made with pretty new shams to make it look expensive and hotel-ish (and compensate for lack of a headboard).
Tonight I took K to the dog park. We went to one down in Land Park area. It was pretty good size and hilly. She found some good dogs to play with so we may go back to that one on a semi-regular basis.
Tomorrow I am getting a pedicure, probably going to Target (AGAIN) and following up on some leads around getting a job. Finishing the errands I neglected today in favor of Pride and Prejudice. Also taking all the empty boxes out to the trash. So that I can actually use all the square feet in this place. Woo! Another fun and exciting day in my life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment