Monday, September 18, 2006

Wild Beest!

Keeley on her bed, on the couch. I think I was trying to clean the floor!
The cat WILL be my friend, says K.
This is my bed too Mom!
I was trying to get a picture of her being a nut while she was playing with her toys. Instead her eyes are closed and she just looks weird. But cute! Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The Once and Future TC said...

Too cute! My dogs have that same wiener dog chew toy....

Sarah said...

And Petsmart is running a commercial where a dog has a pink one and it LOVES it and his mom has to buy him a new one. It's so cute!

The Once and Future TC said...

LOL! At first I only had a little one for my little dog, but the big dog was so nuts for it I bought him his own giant one.

They promptly traded...the big dog runs around with the tiny one, and the little one has claimed the huge one that's about three times his size.

The Once and Future TC said...

LOL! At first I only had a little one for my little dog, but the big dog was so nuts for it I bought him his own giant one.

They promptly traded...the big dog runs around with the tiny one, and the little one has claimed the huge one that's about three times his size.

The Once and Future TC said...

LOL! At first I only had a little one for my little dog, but the big dog was so nuts for it I bought him his own giant one.

They promptly traded...the big dog runs around with the tiny one, and the little one has claimed the huge one that's about three times his size.