Sorry about that. Things haven't been all that interesting and so I didn't have anything to say.
My dad came last weekend and spent three days or so here. It was really great to see him. It sucks living so far from my parents because they are great and I love them and wish we could all live in the same town or state or something. Anyhow, he loved Beest. She was so excited to have company! She checked on him all night both nights he was here. It was funny. Basically we just hung out. We ate and slept and watched tv and played with the dog and went to the gym and it was really nice.
After he left I went back to work (boo, work!), and then on Wednesday proceeded to have another of my nervous breakdowns that are becoming increasingly common. This in spite of the fact that I had called a temp agency and made an appointment and felt like I was taking steps. Clearly I am not in control of things right now, which makes sense. I knew the last few weeks would be the hardest, and they are.
However, I'm doing a bit better now. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow to discuss my anxiety and weepiness and hopefully get some anti-anxiety/anti-depressant to keep me from going off the deep end in the next few weeks and to keep me sane until I can get my life under control again. I'm also going to Weight Watchers and am going to lose the evil bar weight plus the evil law school weight. Thanks Mom!
Today I went to WW and then to spin and then Anne and Nick and I had brunch at Cafe Bernardo (yum, but bad for points), and then I took Keeley to the dog park where she had a great time. We hardly ever go to one of the actual dog parks here, just to the informal one in the neighborhood, so she really enjoyed herself. This evening I made a spaghetti pie for dinner, so that I have leftovers for the week, and K and I already had one short walk and we'll do another longer one maybe around 8:30 or so.
This week I am working. And hopefully temping. Because I need the money.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hear ya. Hopefully the doctor visit will prove fruitful. :)
Post a Comment