Sunday, April 22, 2007

Continuing Legal Education

Welcome to my weekend. I spent Friday all day and half of Saturday sitting in a ballroom doing my continuing legal education conference. I think its supposed to make me a better lawyer, but I don't think it did, at least not very much.

Despite threats of snow, we made it up there with no snow. We came down with some snow through Donner Pass, and then it rained the rest of the way, but no problems on the roads.

Now I am home with only hours left in my weekend. The good news is that despite the terrible dining options at the conference and a distinct lack of exercise, I did manage to not gain any weight. However, I now must be very serious about the W for the next couple of weeks before the upcoming family events.

I guess I should get a move on. My house needs to be cleaned, my groceries need to be bought, and my laundry needs to be done.

No comments: