So the new apartment building comes with one of those fancy call boxes, where people can call you and you can buzz them in. The catch is that you have to have a local phone number. Can be a cell or a land line. So I really would like to have access to this particular feature. But do I want to change my cell number? I've had this one for 4 years, everyone knows it. It's easy to remember, with lots of 8s and 3s. I like it. I can add a landline for $10 a month for local calls only. Or I thought about getting a second cell line, for an extra $10/month, you know, my own little family plan. I'm leaning towards a local land line. Easy to use, easy for my grandparents to reach me, etc. $10 isn't that much. What do you think?
In other news I purchased a couple of new tops for work this weekend. I also have been to Target and Trader Joes although not Safeway. I found a really cool photograph of the Eiffel Tower to hang above my couch, and a frame for it. Tomorrow I believe I will hang pictures. Tonight I am going to finish unpacking and take all my boxes down to the trash. Also I may vaccum and sweep. All the unpacking makes a house dirty!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Get the local line, keep your nifty cell number. $10 really isn't that much, and it could come in handy (think emergencies, cell outages, etc.).
Post a Comment