Well, now that I've been unemployed for almost a week, its sort of sunk in. I'm still doing ok, but I have bad moments. I'm trying to be positive and put myself out there. I've sent out a bunch of resumes, and I have one interview next week. I confess I'm not real optimistic about the interview. I fear its going to be another low paying job with no or low benefits and I really can't afford that. Still, I've got some leads I'm following on other positions.
In the other 20 hours of my day, I sleep, I exercise and I have been watching tv. Lots of tv. I've watched all the episodes from first season of Brothers and Sisters so I am all caught up now. Maybe next week I can tackle Heroes or something else. Oh we go to the dog park a lot.
My family comes on Friday so I have to clean my house tomorrow and Friday. It's pretty neat right now, for me. But still, a more thorough job must be done before Friday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment