So I've decided to try to update a little more often. TRY.
My hip is still very sore. I ran on Thursday and pretty much hobbled around all day after that. I felt ok yesterday but then I think I did something wrong last night because I've been sore all day. I was awake icing it at 3 am. So I skipped the run this morning, and settled for a gentle stroll with the Keedlebug. And I bought a foam roller, which hurts something awful but it really is supposed to help. We'll see.
In other news...there isn't much else to report. I've spent the whole day picking at my house. I did the paper sort and dump. I've cleaned the oven. I've hung up all my hanging clothes (still need to fold the rest of them). Tomorrow I'm going to Weight Watchers and church, and then coming home to finish cleaning and getting ready for the week ahead. I have early court on Monday morning, so I'll need to spend some time tomorrow night preparing.
I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving if for no other reason than I get some time off to just rest. I guess that's everything for now. Stay tuned for the hip update.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment