Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Monthly Update

It's official, I do not update my blog. My life is rather dull, so there's not much to tell. I'm considering shutting the blog down.

So the big news in my life is...I've decided to run a marathon. A whole one. Possibly just this once. Mom and I are going to run the Big Sur Marathon at the end of April. We are definitely insane. So to that end, I joined the Y today for the cross training known as spinning. I ran the beautiful Big Sur half marathon on Sunday, and have a tender hip flexor as a result, but I think it will be ok. I may try to blog about my training. What I'm doing, what I'm eating, how I'm feeling. Does anyone think that would be interesting? Does anyone read this blog anymore? I suspect this will be a huge challenge for me (the marathon), given how hard getting my weekly training runs in has been this fall, but I told the boss today and he was in 100% support. So possibly he'll understand if I need to take a long lunch now and then to run when doing it before work wasn't an option.

In other news, I have a new laptop, and it's amazing. I still need to move all the important stuff over to this one, but its so fast and shiny and new.

Keedlebug turned two this month. She's a big girl now! She got to celebrate by spending the weekend at Spots while I went to Vegas.

I guess that's all. So maybe if you want to hear about my running life, I'll keep posting. If not, then maybe I'll close it down.

2 comments:

Make Mine a Triple said...

I never update my blog either. So tired. Very very tired. Spend evenings napping, not typing.

But I do read your blog, and will definitely read about whatever you're up to should you care to post about it. :)

Unknown said...

i also read your blog. how else am i supposed to know what's going on in your life when i'm on the other side of the world?