I lost 1.2 lbs this week even though it was Thanksgiving! And I didn't even run a million miles on Saturday, because my knee is all banged up after the Turkey Trot.
In other news I have a Christmas tree. It's lovely.
I had a wonderful Thanksgiving with my cousin Erica and our various assorted other family members. I am very tired (as usual) and am planning to hit the hay by 9 at the latest. Yes I am old. Shut up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
9? 9 is not early. It is 6:30 and I'm trying to stay awake till 7 just because!
I found your 1.2 lbs. I have them right here, along with about 4 more, if you want those too. Should I just stick them in the mail for you?
Good for you though. I had to eat all my leftovers in just two days because we were leaving, and then we were on vacation for 4 days, so that's my excuse...
Congrats on the weight loss. I've been working out lately and I can't seem to lose any weight. It's driving me nuts!
Post a Comment