Sunday, April 30, 2006
My Car Is Sold
It will be leaving me on Thursday to go live with its new family. The new owner is primarily one 16 year old boy. His dad came with him today to look at my car and agreed to buy it on the spot. They seem like nice people. They were quite happy to learn yesterday on the phone that I go to church. Hee hee. They were like "We're Christian too!" It was hilarious. Like I care if my car goes to a Jewish home. Anyhow, on Thursday the dad will be coming down to pay me the rest of the $$ and drive the car home. Sniff. I will miss my little car. But I am very excited about my new car. Now I am just working out the details of getting it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment