I unpacked my pantry and fridge today and even bought some milk and juice for the fridge. Go me! And I arranged the living and dining room furniture, although all those boxes still have to be unpacked.
I must say, I really like the layout of this apartment, even if I wish it was a little brighter. The separate dining and living area is nice, the kitchen is huge, and bedrooms are small but nice. The bathroom is also giant, but it leads into the master bedroom closet area where the washer and dryer is so your clothes can migrate directly from the bathroom floor into the washer (or the hamper which sits right there). And the patio is seriously the size of a small room. As soon as I figure out how to keep the cat from escaping , she will get to spend a lot of time out there.
I'll post pictures once I am unpacked. Haha. Maybe by next week that will have happened.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment