Sunday, November 26, 2006

Happy Belated Thanksgiving

Mine was uneventful. If you don't count the minor political discussion that caused me to leave the table so I wouldn't have to sit there and listen to it. And really, it was no big deal, I just didn't feel like listening to Crazy Cousin rant about illegal immigrants. So Robin and I went to the kitchen to finish doing the dishes. Haha. It's just easier to not sit there sometimes, right?

Family was all fine however. Keeley spent the holidays in a kennel and I don't think she cared for it much, but she's home now and happy to be here. I'm happy to have her back. I missed her little beastie self. Wiggle worm. We went to a dog park in San Jose with Harry yesterday before driving home. It was fun to see him and Crystal again!

Now that the excitement from the passing news has faded, I'm working on finding a job. A firm in Auburn posted on craigslist. Auburn's nice. Kind of rural but nice. Tomorrow I'm going to see if I can get some leads on a few other positions. My family comes Friday for the swearing-in ceremony. I'm really glad they are going to be able to make it. It means a lot to me.

No other news to speak of really. Tomorrow I'll attempt to post a brief Thanksgiving week recap of family fun and adventures. It will be brief as not much happened!

No comments: