The stupid law office the temp agency called me about never called me. I called the temp agency today and oh look, the position was filled by the office themselves. Thanks a lot assholes. And of course the temp agency has nothing for me to do. So with one week and one day to go, I am finally well enough to sit up and now I have nothing to do but chew my arm off in anxiety. The combination of cold medicine and Xanax is not good but I had no choice today. I'm completely convinced that no one will hire me even if I pass because I have 0 leads. I don't even know where to look next except maybe in some other city. I only have 3 months left on my lease not including November. I could move somewhere where I have friends. Or maybe Chante and I will both fail and we'll buy a bookstore somewhere.
I was doing ok and now I'm back to not ok. I haven't even sent out resumes recently since I don't have any idea where to look. I've had to put my loans in deferment or forbearance since I can't pay them. I can't get enough hours at the stupid restaurant to survive on and if I fail then I have to spend another $5000 to do this whole nightmare again. And this time I'll have to hold down some sort of work just to pay the bills. And I can't get any work. Apparently having a JD is not good enough to get me a job. A big fat waste of $80,000.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ooh, a bookstore -- can I work there? :)
I recommend generous applications of vodka over the coming week -- it cures what ails you. My California friends have been on my mind a lot as your results day draws near....
Post a Comment