Monday, February 19, 2007

Another Weekend Gone

At least this one was a 3 day weekend. I actually may have managed to both rest and run errands.

My office moved over the weekend, so tomorrow when I go to work I'll be in a new place with a new computer and a new officemate. Hopefully we like working in small spaces together! Hopefully we still have a microwave and a fridge to keep lunch it. At least a microwave.

I, like I said, spent the weekend running errands. I can't even remember what I did on Saturday. I ran for an hour. I remember that. We went to the dog park in the morning. Other than that, I must not have done very much. Oh, and I went to IKEA for a new duvet cover.

Yesterday I went to Weight Watchers, and to spin. Then I went to look at a bed frame I found on craigslist. I ended up buying it, and its perfect for my bed. I love it. It was a good score. I think I also went to Target and Petsmart. I lead a fascinating life as you can tell.

Today Keeley and I went to the park twice. I did laundry, I met Jen for coffee, I went to Ulta and Old Navy. I watched some tv. I did my grocery shopping. I think I need 3 days every weekend!

Our move has been postponed by a couple weeks, since the new apartment won't be ready when I had hoped. Also, it turns out that moving to Roseville requires all new utilities except gas. New electricity, new phone, new TV. I'm considering abandoning my satellite dish altogether. I haven't really been that happy with it. I may go back to $12 cable. The only thing I watch that isn't on that basic package is Gilmore Girls on ABC Family, and that's on DVD so its not like I can't Netflix it. Other than that, everything I watch is on the networks. The main reason for cable is the reception without cable is abysmal. I'd save money. I'd watch less TV. Sometimes on the weekends I watch TBS movies or USA Law and Order. I would miss that.

Anyhow, its nearly 9. I'm going to clean up the kitchen and get ready for the week ahead. I did not work out today but to be fair, I did workout for an hour each of the last 3 days. My legs needed a rest. I'll be back at it the rest of the week. I lost a pound this week. If I lose a pound every week, I'll make real progress at Weight Watchers. Lately its been no progress and starting to feel like as waste of money. So I'm trying to knuckle down and do better. This new office will be a real test if there is no microwave or fridge. I will have to get creative.

No comments: