But you already knew that. Today I came home to a package with this in it. This fits perfectly with my resolution to take lunch every day. Isn't it so cute? I'm in love with it already. Tomorrow I am taking my lunch in it! I think I may take a turkey wrap. And a salad. And carrots. And ice tea!
In other news, work was much improved today. The only thing I'm struggling with right now is my wardrobe. Wearing my suits every day is getting old and also, hot. And dry cleaning isn't cheap either. Grrr. But I have to meet with clients and go to court on such short notice that its not practical to try to wear something else most days. I'll survive.
Ok well bed time for me. Trying to catch plenty of sleep while I still can. It gets harder to get enough as the week goes on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment