And lots of it! The earliest I've left work all week is 7 I think. Tomorrow I'm hoping I can leave by 6 since its Friday.
It's amazing to me how different this job is from the last one. It's night and day. The organization. The people. The amount of responsibility and the level of trust. I've been here three weeks, and I have been to court six or seven times already. Today I started signing arbitrationg agreements for new clients and putting my name and bar number on documents. The boss rarely makes significant changes to my work. It's kind of amazing and a little overwhelming.
Today the last client I met with asked me if I was a lawyer because I look so young. I don't feel young anymore. I feel old. Tired. Maybe it was the zits on my face that make me look young? Hee.
I got home at 8:10 tonight. Keeley and I walked and then we made dinner and did the dishes. I think I'll be up a little later tonight just to give my brain and body a chance to turn off.
One last thing. It got warm here, in the 90s. The AC in our building is sort of half ass and half way through the day I start to sweat atrociously and I am so stinky and nasty by the time I get home, I don't know what to do about it. Deodorant tends to make me itch, so I wear a natural unscented one. I don't wear synthetics. But I sweat and its gross. Thoughts?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Someone I know has been raving about some weird deoderant they have to buy online from Canada. It had a very generic-sounding name I can't remember. Probably not enough to go on, though. :(
Post a Comment