Work was bad today. Just hard and challenging and anxiety ridden. But we got to go home at 3, so that really helped. Monday will be better.
In other fun news, my net worth is -80K or so. Which is awesome. Gotta love the student loan debt. On the upside, I seem to have lucked into a new 0% credit card to roll a high rate card onto, so that makes my debt far more manageable.
Quicken is hard to use. It's very confusing the way it schedules and calculates things. I feel like I need Quicken for Dummies or something. Perhaps this weekend I will go to the library this weekend and see what I can find.
Also, this was a terrible week for being frugal. TERRIBLE. I'm going to have to be ruthlessly frugal for the rest of the month. No food out until next month unless someone else is paying. But I trust it will force me to be creative and plan ahead for my food. Also, frugal is good for the scale.
And those are my two priorities for the next couple of weeks: eat cheap and healthfully. Also, consider exercising again (besides walking).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment